Friday, November 16, 2007

weekend plan


It's been a great day so far. School was a breeze, did a little culinary judging at Southeast high school, picked up the new Lincoln Ve-Low and went for a nice urban fixed gear ride with Carl.

I ran into Carl at the downtown Oso and we headed to the Haymarket and then through the south of downtown residentials until we hit Cultiva Coffee Co. to have a shot of espresso. Jon has some good coffee going on and is setting the bar high for the Lincoln bean scene, check them out. Expect silky smooth shots with crema, latte art and microfoam. . .just warning you.

Tonight I'm going to be headed to Magnolia again with the missus and then to the Ross for a movie.

Tomorrow I'm going to be working at Chez Hay, so no serious riding. But I'm really liking my job there so far, so I'm not bumming about it.

And on Sunday comes the Lincoln Cross race. I asked a little bit about it at Monkey Wrench today and then checked out the folks from linoln blog to see some great pictures from last years race. It should be an excellent time.

1 comment:

Harp said...

lemme know when your going. I'll probably see you there. Hopefully next weekend we can get out for a little cool weather ridin